Thursday, July 12, 2007

MY CRISP LINEN SHIRT!

Well this blog isn’t about celebrities, talk show, politicians, movies, social issues, realty shows etc. Sorry to disappoint you all in this regard!
This blog will be close to my heart forever…..well this is about relationships!
How people meet, fall in love, fall out of love, fall in love all over again and then fall out all over again!
Well romantic to the core that I am….I felt like writing about relations, companionships through experience but of course!
I am someone who believes in “once bitten twice as keen” and not the regular as it goes “once bitten twice shy”. Once you are in Love life seems to be pleasant, colourful , full of hope and promises! We neglect so many things in and around us and chase one dream of being together with someone you love the most. It’s HIM! HIM! HIM! HIM ! And only HIM! (HIM as in for me, it could be HER for the opposite genderJ) All set of priorities change….the fact that you are in love and have someone by your side, with or without HE physically being around is more than satisfying and a feel of contentment in life!

Just the fact that when you shut your eyes you see his face….he running fingers through your long tresses, kissing your eyes, holding you by your waist and kissing your slender neck, holding u tight up in his arms….or you curl up in his arms cozy watching some movie makes one feel so loved, secure and protected! In good times and in worse….in health and in pain you want his shoulder…u want him to be your strength….

Then why do people fall out of love?? Misunderstanding? Distance? (In geographical sense) lack of knowledge about the person what she may be going through or the unwillingness of not listening to any reasoning? Or some foreign hand eh?

I have been there and seen that all….!!
For me being in Love is like wearing
MY CRISP LINEN SHIRT!
That’s classy, rich and the most comfortable piece of garment to be dressed in!
It feels heaven …same as while you are in love, very attractive …same as while in love and very confident….! If there is something wrong in any relationship….like crease or wrinkle on the linen shirt….we try and iron it….so that it looks fresh and new and bright! Why don’t people do the same….I have seen the most toughest side of a broken relationship and I must admit…I kept ironing…..kept forgiving and forgetting ….but if people continue to crease up, one day the shirt you once flaunted would no longer look bright, dazzling or spanking new. It sure would take a toll on the fabric ….that’s the relation here you are most committed to and have been trying to give your finest! As u keep ironing the linen….the other partner is busy to hit upon or find some more ways and means to crease it further….you are busy giving your unsurpassed, matchless effort to sustain as it’s the dearest, priceless, incalculable dream that you are chasing of being with the one you love , you care , you desire for! But alas you fail…..you fail as u were busy ironing and wanting for things to amend….I too failed as I was busy clinging the linen shirt close to me cleavage….I never wanted to part with it….I never wanted it to unfastened its CRISPY feel…..! But regrettably it did as the ironing process went on for a much stretched time!
Don’t dare to ask me how long …..By now am sure I would have been awarded for the
“Best Laundry Woman”…
is what few of my pals say!!

If anyone truly loved you or you loved and may have gone far away for reasons told or untold…don’t fear to pick up the phone and iron the wrinkle out…but beware….if the person continues to be difficult and finds all means and ways to fail your efforts and blames you and questions you and never sees the toughest efforts put up by you to alter for good….please dump the iron! Coz…if you question someone, you need to have the heart to believe in what your mate is saying!

Well, does that mean to reconcile, forget and forgive is bad? I wish I had answers to that!
But people who live by what their heart says….are sure for the best of all…..I don’t regret as I live by what my heart says, I continue to share, to care , to give, to feel and to dream, to love and to sport a fresh Linen Shirt just out of the production house! And I have unlearnt the process of ironing!!

Love isn’t bad at all ….We humans are…..Life isn’t unfair….We humans are…..Life is beautiful and so is falling in love!
So come Fall in Love... and sport the Crispy Linen Shirt all over again incase you have failed before!







2 comments:

Urooj said...

I like the analogy! It was a good read.

Urooj

Shivkumar said...

There are many reasons for the opposite person to take a stand.
You need not know them as they wont help you in any way.
But once you get the message loud and clear you should respect his/ her decision, and walk away gracefully.
Everyone goes through rejections and here grace is what matters.
One might persists because of his/her addiction, but he/she does not have the cure anymore.
But sticking, you take a toll on your self esteem and confidence.
BTW, had you plugged the iron and switched it on before attempting to iron those creases ??